Monday, November 06, 2006

hmmmm

so....I've been thinking about writing a serious post for awhile now. but....I guess the thought process is still thought-processing. you know how sometimes you mull things over and over and over again, trying to break new ground but still moving in the same endless circles? and then it starts going foggy round the edges of your brain until everything looks sort of dim and murky and you're not sure what the thoughts themselves are anymore? so, that's where I am. which is frustrating bc my brain is doing the work, but the results are minimal. this is the annoying bit of the process; the bit where I get stuck. getting stuck is not a good thing, that way lies discouragement. but I'm no longer in an environment where this line of thought grows naturally. that seems ironic for one in a university setting, but I suppose I'm not using my resources properly. rather, I know I'm not. I need more information. I'm stagnating. so, still working on the real post, but in the meantime, any new thoughts on truth anyone?

4 Comments:

Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

The truth is... the description of that process actually made for a pretty good post in itself! : )

5:00 PM  
Blogger Tobie said...

any new thoughts on truth anyone?

None that you haven't heard...

4:40 AM  
Blogger Miri said...

Irina - thanks! I appreciate that, but it really is only half the battle...
Tobie- keep cooking; I'll get back to you.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it used to be that truth was the fifth five in the deck of playing cards.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home