Sunday, November 04, 2007

I Finally Got Tagged!!!

Lubab No More has tagged me in a meme; five somewhat interesting things about you that I will not read in your stupid Frumster profile.

I don't have a Frumster profile, I think they suck the life out of you. Hmmm, interesting. OK.

1) One of my favoritest birthday presents ever this year was a flask. (Thank you, Gabe!)

2) I have been on two cruises in my life; one to the Bahamas, one to Mexico, Jamaica, and Key West. Some of the places were beautiful, but all were very touristy. The rest of it was boring. I do not recommend.

3) I once tried to send home with all my elementary school cohorts a flier composed of utter ridiculousness which involved aliens and toilets and copy machines. It almost worked, too.

4) I took two years of beginners saxophone lessons my last two years in high school. I now possess my grandfather's old saxophone and it is sitting in my room, but I can't really play. I also currently possess a friend's guitar which I also cannot play. But my air guitar is pretty cool.

5) I have a bad habit of starting random independent publications at the drop of a hat. It's kind of my go-to solution for almost every situation. It's hard to explain how that would work which, trust me, adds to the nonsense. This blog has actually been very very good for quenching that need.

And in turn I tag Tobie, Yoni, Nemo, and E-kvetcher.

21 Comments:

Blogger Looking Forward said...

i've tagged you before...

and miri drinks?! now I'm curious what kind of drunk she is...

(cool, I play trumpet and used to play my mother's old cornet... (my grandmother was quite musical, and could play like over a dozen very different instruments.)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Miri said...

wow, that's really cool. yeah my family is fairly musical, but my parents never really forced me to learn an instrument, and I haven't been very successful at forcing myself.

Of course I drink Yoni. I'm part Chabbad, remember? I'm a very amusing drunk. Ask Tobie. :)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Looking Forward said...

I'm part chabad and I don't drink! (although you may say that there are reasons for that, and you would probably be right.)

Tobie, Please will you regale us with stories of a drunk miri, in retalitiation for her stories about a over tired and highly eliptical tobie? (or not in retaliation, what ever floats your boat.)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Looking Forward said...

oh, miri, there is an option in the blogger setup to make the timezone isreali, chicago, or what not.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Miri said...

interesting. someday I may discover how to use that. thanks Yoni.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Looking Forward said...

would a pictorial post help at all?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Miri said...

perhaps.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Tobie said...

Actually, the few times that I have seen Miri drunk were among her less pleasant drunk-ing experiences. So, in my experience, she is philosophical, silly, excited, and then very, very sick. But I don't think that's her norm

3:40 AM  
Blogger Miri said...

philisophical, silly, and excited is pretty much the norm. sick happens every once in awhile. hey wait a minute- you've only seen me sick once.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Looking Forward said...

at least you're not spending your time asking out other girls because you like their skirts.

my little brother once when he was drunk on simchas torah asked out a male nurse because he liked his green scrubs.

(and several times when given benzos for surgery he's begged the doctor to hug him and come home with him. When he came home the orders were that he was forbiden to go next door because we were concerned he would hug the lady next door, because he was hugging everyone else.)

8:08 AM  
Blogger e-kvetcher said...

I'm confused. Being married for 13 years, I don't have a Frumster profile.

>at least you're not spending your time asking out other girls because you like their skirts.

There are so many dimensions to this statement, I don't even know where to begin.

Also, what does a "highly eliptical(sic) Tobie" look like? Please post on blog.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Tobie said...

Also, what does a "highly eliptical(sic) Tobie" look like?

A giant oval?

12:34 AM  
Blogger Looking Forward said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah but that one was deliverate, dude.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Miri said...

E-kvetcher-
it's just five interesting things about you that you don't normally think to share with people.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Nemo said...

I'm kinda one dimensional... nothing terribly interesting, certainly not enough to populate five individual points.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Miri said...

come on Nemo you're 21 years old. in all those years, you've never done anything random or weird enough to be interesting?

6:42 PM  
Blogger JB said...

Rudi Tepel?

4:48 AM  
Blogger Nemo said...

Miri- I live on the internet and in the minds of viewers like you... you think I have a personality???

2:36 PM  
Blogger Miri said...

well, if you don't, you do a good job of pretending to have one...

7:30 AM  
Blogger Nemo said...

Maybe

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home